Keysborough 3173, Victoria
10AM to 6PM Monday to Friday
Looking for PC savvy enthusiast with retail sales and customer support experience. The ideal candidate will be one who's comfortable providing pre and post sale assistance to customers via phone, email and over the counter with an update to date knowledge PC hardware and who is also comfortable building, testing and troubleshooting PCs to a professional standard.
- A true passion and understanding of computers current PC hardware.
- Fluent & proficient English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An eye for detail and understanding of customer expectations.
- Effective time management skills and ability to optimally schedule & complete tasks.
- Over the age of 18 and with a valid drivers licence and own means of transport.
- Willingness to listen to constructive criticism, learn and contribute.
Bonus Points (but not essential!)
- Recent professional experience in PC sales, marketing, purchasing, building, warranty or troubleshooting.
How to Apply
Step 1 : Complete the online application form at the link below
Step 2 : Email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com with 'Job Application' in the subject line.
All applications will be considered but please understand that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted applicants will contacted.
Applications close once the position is filled, and if this page is still up, the job is still available!
Someone in Eastwood, VIC bought a Wraith - AMD Ryzen Custom Gaming PC