How long will it take for me to receive my new custom PC if ordered today?
Assembly, setup and burn in testing typically takes 4-10 business days from payment clearing (unless an express option is selected during customisation). PayPal and Credit Card payments generally clear instantly, bank transfer payments can take up to 48 hours. Shipping times vary depending on delivery destination.
The above are estimates, not guarantees. For non-metro areas, delivery times may be longer.
How much is the shipping going to cost me?
Shipping costs vary depending on the size, weight and destination of the parcel. Once you have saved your custom PC, you can enter your post code on the right hand side of the page and click the 'Estimate Shipping' button for an instant quote.
These custom PCs come fully assembled right? If so, is the operating system and software installed too?
Are these custom PCs tested before they leave Evatech?
- All Evatech custom computers come fully assembled
- When selected, operating systems are installed with necessary drivers
- Anti-virus software and office suite software will be provided on discs but is not installed by Evatech due to the publisher's terms of service requirements
Yes, all Evatech custom computers go through a series of burn in tests designed to identify any possible hardware faults before we dispatch orders. Any faulty hardware identified during these tests will be immediately replaced and re-tested.
What sort of warranty do I get with my Evatech custom PC?
- Should a fault be identified within the first 12 months, you can return the entire PC to us for remedy
- Should a fault be identified after the first 12 months, we will ask you to return the faulty component only to us for replacement should it still be under manufacturer warranty
Typical warranty length by component:
- CPU: 3 Years
- Motherboard: 3 Years
- RAM: 5 Years
- Video Card: 2 Years
- Case: 2 years
- Hard Drive: 2 Years
- SSD: 3 Years
- Power Supply: 3 Years
For full terms and conditions of our warranty service please check our terms of service page linked at the top right hand corner of every page. For exact component warranty terms and lengths, see manufacturer's website.
For a full list of FAQs, click here