When selecting a motherboard to use in a custom system, Evatech technicians take in to account reliability, build quality, feature set and vendor customer service with instructions to never comprise on quality regardless of price. Please note that the image used for this product is simply an example of one of the many boards Evatech technicians may select when assembling your system. Should it not be available at the time of order, or a better option exist our technicians may use an alternative board that meets our selection criteria however we guarantee
that this board is Australian sourced (no grey imports), is from a high quality industry respected vendor (MSI, Asus, Gigabyte, ASRock) and comes backed by warranty. If you have a preference as to which model you would like please email email@example.com before placing your order for confirmation.
Z370 Motherboard Editions Explained.
- Everything you need for the basis of a great system yet not ideal for overclocking, usually with slightly fewer expansion ports, storage device connectors and great but not the absolute top of the line network and audio chipsets.
- Higher end power delivery and cooling for better clock speeds and gaming optimized audio and networking chipsets. Typically with a more aggressive aesthetic design and configurable LEDs, the gaming edition boards also support SLI / Crossfire which allows you to pack in multiple video cards!
- Everything the gaming edition boards have with even better top of the range cooling and power delivery components with larger heatsinks plus premium top end networking and audio integrations. Military grade components, outstanding reliability and performance with a premium design and finish.
- Socket : Intel LGA 1151
- CPU Support : Coffee Lake Series
- Chipset : Z370
- DDR4 : 2400 - 4000MHz +
- Dimm Slots : 4
- Max Memory : 64GB
- PCI-Express 16x Slots : 2
- PCI Express 1x Slots : 2
- M.2 NVMe SSD Support : Yes
- RAID Support : 0/1/5/10
- VRM & Bridge Cooling : Premium
- USB 2 Ports : Yes
- USB 3 Ports : Yes
- USB 3.1 : Yes
- SATA 3 Ports : 6
- SATA 2 Ports : 0
- LAN : 1000Mbps Gigabit
- Onboard Video Output : HDMI
- Audio Output : 7.1 Channel HD Audio
- Form Factor : ATX
- Multi GPU Support : Crossfire-X & SLI
- Component Warranty : Minimum 24 Month RTB