Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series Air 540 is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. The tinted, oversized flush-mount side window lets you show off your work.
Our Direct Airflow Path™ design utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, memory, and other PCI-E components without your drives or power supply getting in the way.
Carbide Series Air 540 includes 140mm Corsair Air Series AF140L intake and exhaust fans. The AF140L is based on the award-winning AF140 and provides great airflow performance at lower noise levels than typical case fans. The easy access, low-restriction dust filters are easy to maintain.
Ideal for Advanced Air Cooling and Water Cooling
You can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, or install a 240mm or 280mm top radiator and a 240mm, 280mm, or even 360mm radiator on the front panel. Corsair’s innovative cable routing system gives you more options for hiding pumps and tubing out of the way.
Built for Builders
Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series Air 540 is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. You get tool-free PCI-E and storage installation, two internal hot-swap drive bays, and more features for making assembly, upgrades, and maintenance quick and easy. And, the tinted, oversized flush-mount side window lets you show off your work.
About Corsair Carbide Series PC Cases
Corsair Carbide Series PC cases have the high-end features you need, and nothing you don’t. Designed to be the foundation of awesome yet approachable PCs, they combine the latest technology and ergonomic innovations with lots of room to build and expand, and amazing cooling potential.
Contents and Specifications
- Carbide Series™ Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case
- Accessory kit
- Quick Start Guide
- ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX, and Mini ITX compatible
- Dual-chamber Direct Airflow Path™ design for outstanding cooling potential
- Clever, space-saving design still offers lots of internal volume
- Includes three High Performance Air Series AF140L fans for better, quieter cooling
- Tons of expansion room for high performance air cooling and liquid cooling
- Full side panel window
- Front dust filter
- Black interior
- Cable routing cutouts with rubber grommets
- CPU cutout in motherboard tray for easy CPU cooler swap-out
- Dual front USB 3.0 ports with internal connector
- Headphone, Microphone front ports
- Eight expansion slots for quad GPU installations
- Fan Mount Locations:
- Front: 2 x 140mm (included), 3 x 120mm (pre-spaced for radiators)
- Top: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (pre-spaced for radiators)
- Rear: 1 x 140mm (included) or 1 x 120mm
- Dual 3.5” hot swap bays
- Four 2.5” tool-free SSD drive cages
- Maximum GPU Length 320mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
- Maximum PSU length 200mm
Warranty Two years
Dimension 415mm x 332mm x 458mm
MB Support ATX, EATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
Expansion Slots 8
Form Factor Mid-tower
Material Steel and plastic
(x2) 5.25” tool-free
(x2) 3.5”/2.5” tool-free Drive Caddies (Hot Swap)
(x4) 2.5” tool-free SSD cage
(x2) AF140L 140mm Intake fans
(x1) AF140L 140mm Exhaust fan
(x2) USB 3.0
Power Supply ATX (not included)