When selecting a motherboard to use in a custom system, Evatech technicians take in to account reliability, build quality, feature set and vendor customer service with instructions to never compromise on quality regardless of price. Please note that the image used for this product is simply an example of one of the many boards Evatech technicians may select when assembling your system. Should it not be available at the time of order, or a better option exist our technicians may use an alternative board that meets our selection criteria however we gaurentee that this board is Australian sourced (no grey imports), is from a high quality industry resepected vendor (MSI, Asus, Gigabyte, ASRock) and comes backed by warranty. If you have a preference as to which model you would like please email firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order for confirmation.
X570 Motherboard Editions Explained.
- Everything you need for the basis of a great system yet not ideal for overclocking, usually with slightly fewer expansion ports, storage device connectors and great but not the absolute top of the line network and audio chipsets.
- Higher end power delivery and cooling for better clock speeds and gaming optimized audio and networking chipsets. Typically with a more aggressive aesthetic design and configurable LEDs, the gaming edition boards also support Crossfire which allows you to pack in multiple AMD video cards!
- Everything the gaming edition boards have with even better top of the range cooling and power delivery components with larger heatsinks plus premium top end networking and audio integrations. Military grade components, outstanding reliability and performance with a premium design and finish. Gaming Pro boards support SLI / NVLink / Crossfire which allows you to pack in multiple video cards from both Nvidia and AMD!
- Does overkill sound like what you're looking for? Can't settle for anything but the very best of the best. Well they don't come any better than this. Super premium VRM, power delivery, heatsinks, components and designed for high end overclocking we wouldn't reccomend this board unless you pair it with a top of the line CPU and CPU cooler to get their full potential!
- Socket : AMD AM4
- CPU Support : Ryzen Gen 5/3/2/1
- Chipset : X570
- DDR4 : 2400 - 3800MHz +
- Dimm Slots : 4
- Max Memory : 128GB
- PCI-Express 16x Slots : 2
- PCI Express 1x Slots : 2
- USB 2 Ports : Yes
- USB 3 Ports : Yes
- USB 3.1 : Yes
- SATA 3 Ports : 6
- SATA 2 Ports : 0
- NVMe M.2 Ports : 2
- LAN : 1000Mbps Gigabit
- Onboard Video Output : HDMI
- Audio Output : 7.1 Channel HD Audio
- Form Factor : ATX
- Multi GPU Support : SLI & Crossfire-X
- Component Warranty : Minimum 24 Month RTB