We choose the highest quality solutions from the world's leading manufactures. Brand new, latest gen premium hardware guaranteed. Zero refurbs, zero generics, that's the Evatech quality guarantee.
Board Selection Process - Zero Compromises.
When selecting a motherboard to use in a custom system, Evatech technicians take in to account reliability, build quality, feature set and vendor customer service with instructions to never compromise on quality regardless of price. Please note that the image used for this product is simply an example of one of the many boards Evatech technicians may select when assembling your system. Should it not be available at the time of order, or a better option exist our technicians may use an alternative board that meets our selection criteria however we guarantee that this board is Australian sourced (no grey imports), is from a high quality industry respected vendor (MSI, Asus, Gigabyte, ASRock) and comes backed by warranty. If you have a preference as to which model you would like please email email@example.com before placing your order for confirmation.
Z690 Motherboard Editions Explained
- Everything you need for the basis of a great system yet not ideal for overclocking, usually with slightly fewer expansion ports, storage device connectors and great but not the absolute top of the line network and audio chipsets.
- Higher end power delivery and cooling for better clock speeds and gaming optimized audio and networking chipsets. Typically with a more aggressive aesthetic design and configurable LEDs.
- Everything the gaming edition boards have with even better top of the range cooling and power delivery components with larger heatsinks plus premium top end networking and audio integrations. Military grade components, outstanding reliability and performance with a premium design and finish.
- Does overkill sound like what you're looking for? Can't settle for anything but the very best of the best. Well they don't come any better than this. Super premium VRM, power delivery, heatsinks, components and designed for high end overclocking we wouldn't reccomend this board unless you pair it with a top of the line CPU and CPU cooler to get their full potential!
- Socket: Intel LGA 1700
- CPU Support: 12th Gen Intel Core Series
- Chipset: Z690
- RGB Lighting: No
- RGB Control Header: Yes
- DDR4: 4800MHz +
- Dimm Slots: 4
- Max Memory: 128GB
- PCIe 5.0
- PCI-Express 16x Slots: 2
- PCI Express 1x Slots: 1
- M.2 NVMe SSD Support: Yes
- RAID Support: 0/1/5/10
- VRM & Bridge Cooling: Premium
- SATA 3 Ports: 6
- LAN: 2.5 Gigabit
- Onboard Video Output: DisplayPort or HDMI
- Audio Output: 7.1 Channel HD Audio
- Form Factor: ATX
- Multi GPU Support: Yes
- Component Warranty: Minimum 36 Month RTB
*Any images displayed in conjunction with this listing are one of many possible models that could be used to meet the advertised specifications above. The final board will be selected based on availability and suitability in the context of the complete build unless a specific model is requested and confirmed prior to finalizing any orders.
Images provided in good faith but are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may differ as manufacturer may have revised the item since its original listing. If you need clarification before ordering please contact us PRIOR to ordering.