Corsair 750W RM750X Modular 80+ Gold
Corsair RMx series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, quiet operation, Gold-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set.
Available for delivery only. Click & collect and over the counter orders are suspended until further notice.
Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. And, the fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Contents and Specifications
- RMx Series High-Performance ATX Power Supply
- AC power cord
- DC Modular cable set
- DC Modular cable storage bag
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User Manual
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled fan spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
Fan bearing technology
Continuous output rated temperature (°C)
150mm x 86mm x 180mm
Sleeved and Flat Black Cables
Four Pin Peripheral Connector
|Corsair RM750x Fully Modular Power Supply
|AC Input Rating
||DC Output Rating
|AC Input: 100V - 240V
|Current: 10A - 5A
|Frequency: 47Hz - 63Hz
||Maximum Combined Wattage
|Total Power: 750W
Images provided in good faith but are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may differ as manufacturer may have revised the item since its original listing. If you need clarification before ordering please contact us PRIOR to ordering.